- It's $232.00, which is a steal!! Why?? Because it has two train cases all on one, with wheels! The bottom case is also pretty deep just in case you wanna store your brushes too. I love this sooo mcuh!
- It's $85.00. I am also a big fan of this one of you don't have a lot of makeup yet, or just want to have a smaller train case for travel. This attractive, cleverly designed cases feature a removable lid, divider, six extendable trays, and brush organizer. Brushes in the product image are for photographic purposes only and are not included. 14.5" x 9.25" x 11.5"
*www.beautycasesonline.com* --> site for these cases
- I also found these cute bags. You can personalize them, if i were to get these, I would probably label with according to the products they'll hold, it just makes it easier to find! They're also well priced for $19.95.
http://www.bags-purses-totes.com/personalized-cosmetic-case-emb204.html
Organizers - are very important and helpful. For home storage I like to use clear drawers with wheels on them. The container store has tons of great drawers you can use to organize your makeup. I really like this one, although it's priced for $129.0o. Yikes! The great thing about this though is that the drawers are not very deep is you that you don't have to dig out your stuff and there are 24 drawers!
Love your blog! you inspire!
ReplyDelete-Niqo
love it!
ReplyDelete