I had an AMAZING photoshoot today in springfield, va for an up and coming fashion blog called DMV'sgotstyle.com. It's def. tiring but it turned out wonderful. I can't wait to see the end results! So after spending the day with great and inspirational artists, I realized that I have come to a conclusion on how I want my life to pan out career wise:
- own my salon: art, makeup, hair
- teach cosmetology
- travel to abroad and style a photoshoot
- write a book about becoming a makeup artist
- start a makeup and hair magazine
so in the words of the great Pablo Picasso...
"anything that you can imagine, can be a reality..."
SO watch out world, here i come!
you are amazing and I can't wait to see all of your dreams and goals fold out into reality - cuz they will. :) <3
ReplyDeleteI have NO doubt in my mind that you will accomplish every single one of your dreams. You have AMAZING talents and with aspirations as high as yours, you will have no trouble getting there. Muah!!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl! You are uber talented and I'm convinced you can do anything!!!
ReplyDeletegood life plans to have pretty lady - I am sure you will accomplish them all =]
ReplyDeletecan't wait to watch :) It'll all be a reality before you know it!
ReplyDelete